Seeking flightsim helecopter pilots!

We need wildfire helo pilots! Our company trains real world wildfire pilots and we are expanding our roster of pilots who take part as roll-players in our training program. We train via mixed VR technology and have many training sessions throughout the year. Good pay, no travel required and no need to quit your current employment.

We are looking to fast track a few flightsim pilots who have the follow:

1. Fly using Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D
  2. Able to fly a helo (competent but do not need to be an expert)
  3. Already have your own flightsim hardware
  4. Free time over the next 3-4 weeks for training to become a helo wildfire roll player pilot

Sound interesting? Want to learn more? Check out our website at (https://intellictechnologies.com/), and email me at [marcus.t@intellictechnologies.com] and use ‘Helo Wildfire Pilot’ in your subject title ASAP. Hope this is not in any violation of your website forums. If so, please remove.

Marcus

I am a 250 hour fixed wing and rotorcraft pilot (150+ rotorcraft) and have extensive simulator experience. I could load Prepar3D anytime but don’t use it daily. I build simulators for my clients. Lets chat.

Hi Sam, and thanks for your interest. I received your email. We will be emailing you more information.

Marcus

Sam, I sent you an email but not sure if you will receive it. Please send me an email with your email address. Thanks. Marcus