Review: Varjo Aero

I couldn’t believe it when I got the email from Varjo: the company wanted me to review the Varjo Aero! I was honored and all in. A bit nervous as well as this is a big responsibility.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.helisimmer.com/reviews/varjo-aero

very interesting!
I’m using a Valve Index, if you know it, can you tell me how much difference in visual quality there is with this new one?
Thank you!

Sergio, as always I enjoy you very thorough and unbiased reviews. Especially the fact that you include most of the different flight sims. I noticed that you drew comparisons the HP G2 but not the Pimax crystal. Why is that as that is a direct competitor to the Aero. I would be interested in your comments.

I’m sorry but I have never used a Valve Index so I can’t compare both :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you very much and thank you for reading!

Unfortunately I don’t have any proper experience with the Pimax headset so I can’t make any kind of remark about it.

I did try it briefly at Flightsim Expo earlier this year but it wasn’t set up correctly and I couldn’t do my own tests so I can’t really make up my mind on it.

Perhaps someday I’ll manage to put it through its paces properly.