My Monstertech Helicopter Simulator

This is My Monstertech Helicopter Simulator Setup, Five Stars *****

I thank everyone listed here for their help with the purchase and assembly of my Monstertech Simulator.

Every one receives FIVE STARS *****

๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐–ญ๐–ฎ๐–ฎ๐–ก๐–จ๐–ฅ๐–จ๐–ค๐–ฑ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฉ

I used the Bottom of the RUDDER - VPC RUDDER PEDALS BASE that has the Virpil Logo with model and serial number under the Monstertech Simulator Base which locked the VPC RUDDER PEDALS BASE on top of the Monstertech Simulator base and you can clearly see it in my images. This process took 30 minutes because I did not have help to assemble it. Had I had help this process would have taken 5 to 10 minutes.

MFG Hydraulic Damper installed on on my RUDDER - VPC RUDDER PEDALS BASE, No holes drilled to install the MFG Hydraulic Damper onto the Monstertech Base Plate. It took two minutes to install and it is super smooth.

There ARE NO STICTION EFFECTS from the MFG Hydraulic Damper.

The MFG Hydraulic Damper connection near the Rudder foot pedal does not interfere with your foot.

I used a dedicated fitting on the RUDDER - VPC RUDDER PEDALS BASE for hooking up the MFG Damper.

I used and 8mm bolt with nut and bushing for hooking up the MFG Damper to the Monstertech Base Plate.

I used velcro on my keyboard and on my Bose sound knob.

MY VIRPIL CONTROLS

ROTOR BASE - VPC ROTOR PLUS TCS BASE
COLLECTIVE GRIP - VPC HAWK-60 COLLECTIVE GRIP
RUDDER - VPC RUDDER PEDALS BASE
FLIGHT BASE - VPC MONGOOST-50CM2 is being replaced with the new VPC MONGOOST-50CM3
FLIGHT BASE - VPC WARBRD GRIP
VPC Control Panel - #1

MFG Hydraulic Damper universal kit for V1-3 pedals

I also have installed the BUTTKICKER GAMER PLUS, However I am having sound issues that Buttkicker support is working to resolve.

The Buttkicker Gamer Plus installed with no effort. It was super easy. It just woorked out that way.