Interview with Microsoft - what's MSFS 2024, helicopters, and the future of MSFS 2020

Initial note: I could not do this without the support of those that have contributed financially to HeliSimmer.com. I have to thank all of you that, throughout the last year have pitched in so I could be at FlightSimExpo (yes, it took me a year to save for this trip).

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.helisimmer.com/interview/msfs-2024-helicopters-future-msfs-2020/
1 Like

FANTASTIC interview - definitely one of the most informative of all that i’ve seen.

And from what they shared with you, it’s clear that v2024 is going to be a tremendous and worthwhile step forward!

Many thanks!

2 Likes

I’m glad you liked it and that you found it to be useful! Thank you very much for your feedback.

Let’s see what the future holds for us!

2 Likes

Hi Sergio, thank you very much for this readable interview and all those informations. Seems that rotorheads take the lead in flightsimming :rofl:
A special thank to you for taking our community questions (specially AI :wink: ) to MS and Asobo. Very exciting about the near future.

2 Likes

Hey Stephan! I’m glad you enjoyed the interview! I loved that I was able to do it – and I have to thank everyone that somehow supports us (even by just reading our content since that always adds a few more cents).

Well, if there’s something rotorheads are is persistent! :wink:

We keep on asking until someone answers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like