206B3 from Cowan Sim

I am looking to buy the 206 but wanted to check a few things before I do that. I can see from far that it seem to be a good product plus it seem that the update to XP12 would be free. So here are my questions:

1. “Realistic dynamics”, does it mean, ground effect, ETL, transverse flow etc… are implemented?
  2. Have they implemented trim (or FTR) how is it implemented with conventional return to center joystick?
  3. Anyone knows where to download the manual? It seem to be available once bought but I would prefer to have a look at it before deciding to buy.

I’m not real sure how to answer your questions as I don’t usually put too much thought into flying the 206. I just know it’s a blast to fly, and it has become my go to helicopter, even over the Dreamfoil 407. Joshua does quality work, and I imagine he’s thought about your concerns, save the manual, and the helicopter will do what you want it to do. I’ve gotten to the point where I’ll buy anything Cowan Sim produces, even without looking at any reviews. They’re that good. I’d say, go ahead and get it. You won’t regret it.

Thanks for your answer, I will give a try over the weekend.

It would be really to have access to manual before we actually buy products… It would give people better idea on what they are going into.

1 Like