Review: Belsimtek UH-1H for DCS

or the first time in 1956, no one could have guessed it would have such a profound influence on the relatively new helicopter industry that was still trying to find its place in the future of aviation. The UH-1 and its many variants, almost single-handedly pushed the evolution of the military helicopter. Here, we will look at BelSimTek offering of the world famous UH-1H for DCS (Digital Combat Simulator).

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.helisimmer.com/reviews/review-belsimtec-uh-1h-for-dcs/
1 Like

What a blindingly brilliant review! I have been plucking up the courage to have a go at the steep learning curve…so enjoying it. I have only ever flown a little r22 on a taster lesson, and that was darn hard! I wanted as basic chopper to have a go at without out all the tech assists. It seems this is it. I use vr, floor mounted stick, rudders and use the hotas throttle as a collective, for now! So to read a review, so well written, from someone who has genuine experience is really cool. Thank you

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed it. Joe writes amazing stuff!

And yes, the Huey is a great helicopter to learn! You’ll love it!