New Builds for April

I made some progress today and a new month starts soon enough. Another month of quarantine. I want to have this released in just about a week. Some things will be a WIP for quite a while. This will be an ongoing projects for years. But for now, it’s coming together in a usable way as long as I can sort out some of the main issues this week. I’m sure I will know pretty quickly what is important to people when released and that will help me know where to shift my focus. The newest build is live for download. Thanks a lot guys!

1 Like

Just uploaded the latest build. Watch the video below to see new features.

@OzWookiee @GunPilot64E @Joe-K_SimVRlabs @Nick_Bates @FlyAgi @SergioCosta

1 Like

Oh that’s cool!

1 Like

No issues with Vulkan!!!

@OzWookiee @Nick_Bates @GunPilot64E @FlyAgi @Joe-K_SimVRlabs @SergioCosta @BelGeode

We keep jumping around on the topics lol. My fault for making so many, but they get long. This is supposed to be the new thread for April up until release next week.

There is a new build live now. Lots of changes with code since I updated to Vulkan beta and had an fps increase. Noticed issues with wipers and vibrations. Everyone had different results before because it wasn’t tied to FPS correctly. Now it is, and it’s consistent no matter what the machine. You can double check. I’m sure there will be a wide range of opinions on vibrations. Well, everything. Too much, too little, not right and all that lol. It’s a WIP and those remarks all help in finding a happy medium for all people and gives me ideas on where to focus my time for options and all. Thanks again guys!

1 Like