Having some good fun with the 222 [picture thread]

@DarkAngel @RegY @lonespace Would either of you be willing to send me a link to download a few liveries to include in the UT download? These are just so awesome.

I can send you all of mine if you want.

1 Like

i can edit mine (yellow-black one) to be without “my” tailnumber and send it sure… make it a plain one, ready to personalise for others - let me know where to send it

i’d love to get some of these too, i’ve searched for them, and can only find a few of them, they’re not public for the most part

1 Like

2 Likes

@DarkAngel @RegY Thank guys! And yes I searched too lol. They are totally cool and way better than I could come up with. The one I did “Discover Aviation” makes me laugh hahha. So then I did the blue one and that is kind of bland. All these are amazing. If you want to put them on a google drive to share a link or just send them to cowansimulation@outlook.com that would work. Thank so much!

sent to email

1 Like

Sent links by PM…have fun

1 Like

@DarkAngel Thank You!!!

You’re very welcome

Love that green one, (obviously,) the one with the Maine Forest Service markings. Yeah, that one. It has my two favorite features. It’s green, and it’s based in New England. Cheers from the Great White North.

1 Like

The green one is also one of my favorites. I had a lot of fun creating that one. In fact, I repainted the Huey and the 407 with this paint scheme. It all started with a special request for the 407 from a member located in Maine. I couldn’t resist but to make the others. :smiley:

1 Like

@RegY I uploaded DarkAngels liveries. They are now part of the download on cowansim.com Enjoy and thanks guys!

You’re very welcome. I think I forgot to send you the N50163 livery (Yellow, white and black). Let me know if you want it.

Cheers!

It’s fun to fly indeed. Trying the “B” variant:

Thank you Cowan Simulation

3 Likes

3 Likes

VERY nice!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

2 Likes

@DarkAngel VERY nice!!! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like