H125 Update v1.0.1 error GOV PID

@cowan-simulation @cowan-sim-test-team the update brake the FLI, or auto throttle.
I suggest stay with the approved:
governor_pid = 20.0,10.0,20.0,10.0,10.0; pid to control auto throttle governor (P, I, D, I Boundary, D Boundary)
your latest released setting:
governor_pid = 200,400,200,10,10; pid , pid to control auto throttle governor
didn’t work well. The gov overshoot if the cyclic is set above 75%, a full power flight is impossible and the overall pid behavior’s isn’t good.

PS: Is there a Discord or another special place to talk about optimization of your releases?
Do you make beta test with users? If yes I like to participate.

You go ahead and type 20.0,10.0,20.0,10.0,10.0 into the configuration file and see what happens. Then come back to me and change your story. :rofl: It holds the Nr VERY tightly so you dont get overspeed when dropping the collective. Only if you slam it down. That’s the entire point. Approved value??? :man_shrugging::man_facepalming::grin: There are no approved values. Don’t slam the pedals or the cyclic to the max either. That is a sim issue and NOT a governor PID issue. Waiting for the decoupling or availability to edit. There were no issies with the governor, so you have another issue or your are slamming hardware around. Tiny movemtns. Don’t try to break it.