H125 (AS350B3e) for MSFS - what is the "Around the World Version"?

I did a bit of sleuthing and saw that the XP version also had this so I trawled through that forum, all I could find was someone else asking the question :rofl: There were a couple of replies but none that said what it actually was or what was different.

Cheers

Nobody ? Oh well the H125 is sitting expectantly in my community folder, I’m looking forward to finding out when I fire the sim up tonight :slight_smile:

There is a start up checklist located in the main folder to get you going from cold and dark start.

Plus a 22 page pdf that goes into a lot more detail, that was an unexpected bonus, thank you !

It adds a bunch of stuff to the back of the helicopter. Activate it and look behind the pilot.

1 Like

Imagine you are flying around the world and over water for longer periods. You will have to fly a lot of gear with you to survive the trip and emergency equipment in case you ditch or crash in the woods. You bring along a few snacks from home and a lot of clothing. A tent for those places where there is no decent hotel to stay at.

That’s the idea of all the packed stuff in the back.

1 Like