Dont get riped off

To all and every one who may be considering buying from “Komodo Simulations” i sent them £1,256.00 on the 4th July 2020 and as of to date 19th October 2020 not had any goods or information no email would like to hear from any one who has had or are having the same problem

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply to your emails, I have now replied. Covid has caused us some major delays with getting parts delivered and some parts no longer being produced and having to find replacement ones. I have started building and hoping to get your order finished early November, or I can give a full refund.

BR

Rich

Re: “Don’t get rip off” I’m Please to say that KomodoSim replayed to this comment next day with a full refund. I’m very disappointed not to have used there hard ware as was looking forward to as its seemed to be the best? But after Paying a lot of money and being charged twice for post even after ordering both parts together? then no communication for 4 months i fell i was justified in thinking it was yet another web rip off. I was wrong in this case and even though KomodoSim offed me a possible delivery date I had Loss all faith in them. I thank them for the refund .

Hi, I read your post on this forum prior to purchasing my Virtual Blade from Komodo Simulations.
Then I saw they had replied to your post offering you a delivery date or a full refund.
This is really good news you have received a full refund.

When they replied to you promptly, I then decided to take a chance and made my purchase and made a wire Bank Transfer in UK Currency directly to Komodos Bank Account. I am located in Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

There definitely is a huge communication problem with Komodo Simulations.
Komodo Simulations has an absolutely fantastic Helicopter Simulation system.

The lack of prompt communication is of great concern.
The months of waiting for a reply is of great concern.
The months of wondering when shipment of your Virtual Blade purchase will take place is of great concern.

If the world was not on lock down from COVID-19, I would take a flight to the UK and visit Komodo Simulations Office in order to see for myself the type of operation that they have there.

Is there anyone on Helisimmer.com who lives in the UK who has visited Komodo Simulations Office and have seen their operation?

Thank you.