About the Forum suggestions and support category

Do you have a suggestion for a new category or organization of the forum? Or anything else? Or perhaps an issue? Let us know.

Great work Sergio. I’d suggest a DCS section under Sim-Specific with maybe sub forums for Polychop, Miltec, Belsimtek etc… rather than having just a forum for Polychop as it is now.

I’d also suggest a section for screenshots, videos separate from the main discussion forums.

1 Like

it would also be nice to have the ability to add signatures to users posts

Just want to say thank you. I miss Hovercontrol and it’s great to have a place where we can keep up to date with the latest sim news. Thanks again. D.

I’d suggest you remove the extra p from suppport :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I so agree with this. You would of course need to limit the quantity and size. Otherwise the servers will collapse. On another forum you are limited by the format (jpeg 1280x480) and posts per day; In Facebook you can basically do .png of any size. It could take away from you Facebook page though.

I saw in the rules that polls are generally frowned upon. However, I’d like to know what the size of the helicopter sim community is across all the commercially available platforms. What better place to find out than right here?

I want to follow the request for signatur :sunglasses:

The x-plane stats are updated automatically based on user data and are available here:
http://dashboard.x-plane.com/

For other flight sims you could check the large Navigraph surveys that are published every year.

Just installed AW139 v2.1 P3Dv4 and the 2 rear wheels floating from ground. Can it be fixed?
Patricio Valdes