Supporting HeliSimmer.com

So, you’re interested in supporting HeliSimmer.com? Awesome!

First of all, let me thank you for your interested in doing so. HeliSimmer.com is a voluntarily-ran project so we are making no money out of it. The ads you see here in the forums and on the website pay for most the expenses (which I have been managing to keep under control) and that’s pretty much it.

All the coding of the website is done by my, on my free time, as well as a lot of the writing. All the folks that have been collaborating with me since the project started, in 2016, also do it for free. To them, go my biggest thanks.

But we’d like to do more and continue to be present at events, meet developers and keep on pushing our community forth. So far, thanks to the generosity of the community and a few sponsors, we have been able to do that, but we need to look even further and make sure this project grows and is sustainable.

This is a project for the community and it needs its community to thrive and grow.

All right, how can I help?

If you’d like to support us financially, we are using Patreon, which allows our readers and fans to donate a monthly amount of money (starting from only $2) that will help us do more for all of you.

You can already recognize some of our patrons here on the forum. Just look for the little “P” logo on their avatar and their tier name next to their nick.

Check out the page below to learn more and donate. Your help is highly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Hi Sérgio. I do not use Patreon. Is there an alternative support method?

Hello. Thanks for asking!

There are some other alternatives, yes, including PayPal.

Please check this page: Support HeliSimmer.com • HeliSimmer.com

There is another way, which is very recent, through our shop. Our new platform supports memberships (find the membership options further down the page): https://shop.helisimmer.com/

If you want to do a 1-off donation, you can also use paypal@helisimmer.com as our PayPal address.

Thank you very much for considering supporting us. It means a lot and it helps a lot!