R44 SkyLabs XPlane can't wind up the throttle

Hi Folks, I had everything working brilliantly, Xplane11 R44 Puma Pro controls VR all good. Now, using wing sweep to wind up throttle, it gets to 60/70% then drops back. Seems Govner working but even past 80% Gov doesn’t pick up. I thought maybe the slider on the throttle might be faulty but all works fine in calibration. I reloaded R44 - same. Plane all up to date and I understand not to reinstall to fix these things. Any suggestions…? Anything I can delete to reset ? With thanks from the most frustrated guy in Essex :slight_smile: and thank you … A clue - R66 has no glass cockpit working and experiencing the same issue…

1 Like

Installing C++, maybe it will solve your problem: Latest supported Visual C++ Redistributable downloads | Microsoft Learn

I saw that kind of behavior when I had the axis reversed. Using “start with engine running” the sim started at max throttle, engine wound up, dropped back to idle and it seemed like my throttle was disconnected after that.

Try reversing that axis in setup.

You could also temporarily try mapping two buttons to sweep fwd/aft and press the sweep aft button 5 times then wait for the governor to run up the RRPM.