Project: New version Dolomites 3D by Frank Dainese and Fabio Bellini

This version has been completely revised and corrected (positioning errors of 3D models …), with the addition of different valleys and 4K textures
the project will be divided into 5 parts:
Part 1 (release scheduled for late February)

1. Drei Zinnen Lavaredo natural park: it will include the Val Pusteria eastern part, the Sesto-Moso area, all the areas Auronzo-Misurina and Val Comelico up to S. Stefano di Cadore, Val Cassies and val Anterselva, with over 100 types houses .
    All Dolomites in this area from the “Tre cime di Lavaredo” to the Marmarole, Croda Rossa… are 12 groups divided into 18 3D models. Dobbiaco Airport (LIVD) and airfield Val Cassies (LICSS)and several Helipads.
    This version has been completely revised and corrected (positioning errors of 3D models …), with the addition of different valleys and 4K textures.
    Screenshots Part 1:
2 Likes

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing, dear Frank. And welcome to the forums!

Frank,
Thanks for the sharing of this information.
A question. Is this an update for the original or a new release?
I own the original.
If it is a new release are you considering of a reduced upgrade price for current owners of the original?

@Appie it’s a new project. Here are some more details: https://www.helisimmer.com/news/frank-dainese-fabio-bellini-next-project-drei-zinnen-x-plane

Unfortunately it is not a simple update. Many parts have been redone and added and the positioning of the models completely revised and corrected.
I haven’t no relationship with the FSC (Padova) which sells the first full version.
This version will instead be divided into several parts to give the possibility of an installment purchase.

1 Like

Frank,

Thanks for the reply.
I will be purchasing this new version. Because this work needs to be rewarded.