HeliAlpe update V3 incoming

hello boyz,
French team Helisimu france is getting back on helialpes scenery, again to take the immersion to a realistic level.

-Custom buildings/objects are being lighted up for the night, some spotlight also.

-More environnement objects (visuals are important), more life around the points of interests.

-we are planning on bringing the south part the helipads and DZs thats existing, extending the scenery to 3 tiles (orthophotos), epic DZ of promontoire(moutains “les ecrins”) is our big goal

cheers

Great news! Looking forward to it being released.

Very good news these days. Looking forward in this. HeliAlpe is my favourite region to fly with mission-x for example.
Together with the new Rotorsim EC135v5 … would be lovely.
Which tile-number will be added?
Thank you!

sorry for answering late and after released (fast release for the end of year gift)
we have been working already on the V.4 (this one is gonna bring extra 3 tiles)
see V.4 posts :wink:

Nice! Thank you very much. Hopefully we don`t need to use the objects-slider at full, because it also hits frame rate massively using X-Europe in parallel.

1 Like

this is corrected in the next version sorry for that big mistake of me … i was going too fast for the release.

Hey, nice to know that it can be fixed. You don’t need to apologize - in fact we have to thank you for creating such nice sceneries…
Have a nice weekend