FSX and P3D Ka-32 Sounds and Cold&Dark Packages ARE OUT!

Hello!

I have just uploaded at Flightsim two separate packages for FSX/32bit P3D and 64bit PD (P4D) with the following features :

For FSX/ 32bit P3D :

• Cockpit sounds for the FSX version : sounds are played at clicks on switches, knobs, covers, levers and so on
  • Startup and shutdown sounds for the APU
  • Correction of a few typos and inconsistencies in the sound.cfg, so that both engine startups can be heard from the VC.
  • To bring the helicopter in the cold and dark status (described as “Interior Checks” in the manual), push the pilot’s collective top button (below the cover)
  • The GPS/Avionics is switched on and off through the VHF1 switch in the overhead panel

For 64bit P3D :

• Startup and shutdown sounds for the APU
  • Correction of a few typos and inconsistencies in the sound.cfg, so that both engine startups can be heard from the VC.
  • To bring the helicopter in the cold and dark status (described as “Interior Checks” in the manual), push the pilot’s collective top button (below the cover)
  • The GPS/Avionics is switched on and off through the VHF1 switch in the overhead panel

I made a mistake while zipping the 64bit P4D package, so please wait for the v1.1 version (which has just been uploaded).

Thanks a lot to ND for allowing me to publish this mod.

Here are the download links :

FSX : - FlightSim.Com
P4D : - FlightSim.Com

Enjoy!

download under the page, gives NOTHING ! why downloading ?

Hello.

You have to be logged in to Flightsim in order to be able to download the file.

Bonjour,

Les liens donnés ci-dessus pointent directement sur les liens de téléchargement vers FlightSim. Il faut être connecté sur ce site, puis cliquer les liens ci-dessus pour accéder aux fichiers.