222UT VR Instrument lighting

I have enjoyed a few flights in the 222UT in VR on Vulkan (11.50b6). Last session (last night) I flew in stormy weather over Key West and noticed that although the switch panel lighting was adjustable by dimmer control, I could not seem to change the lighting for the instruments using the other dimmer controls. I also not the warning annunciator lights were fairly dim even when switched to bright mode.

I was running in VR on 11.50b6 Vulkan and have HDR enabled in the graphics options.

Just wondering if anyone else has observed this, and/or whether I have missed an additional switch or something that needs to be actuated in order to enable instrument lighting adjustment.

2 Likes

I’ve also noticed that the annunciator panel lights are too dim on the bright setting, even when not in VR

1 Like

@MSM123 and @lonespace Hey guys, sorry for not seeing this until now. One thing I have noticed with Vulkan is some lighting issues. Mainly just blurriness problems. But I think the annunciators are the same even with no beta. One other person mentioned this to me. I will add this to the list and try to make them as bright as possible with the next update. I will also double check the vr config for those knobs overhead. Sorry about that but thank you for pointing it out. :slight_smile: Have a great day!

1 Like